I bet they’re listening to Pompeii by Bastille, remembering the good old days
I am crying
This sucks. So yay I finished all of my finals today. But now I’m sick. I think I studied too much and stressed my body out? I’m not sure. Blech
Within the United States of America:
- Only 12 states require sex education to be medically accurate.
- Only 19 states require information on condoms and contraception.
- Only 12 states require sexual orientation to be covered. Out of those, only 9 states require it to be inclusive.
- 3 states require only negative information on sexual orientation.
- 22 states are not required to provide information on healthy decision making or on avoiding coercion.
Photographer Lalage Snow takes pictures of soldiers’ faces before, during and after the war in Afghanistan.
this is forever my favorite picture
Everyone is getting their trans calendar!!! I’m so excited to get mine but also nervous because I had it shipped to my house… Meaning my parents might wonder why I bought it and why it’s a calendar of transgender folks… Ugh. I’m still super excited to receive it
I just realized that next year I will begin to start my application process for my career after college…. Omg…. Scary
In memory of our friend Kaylee who committed suicide on November 19, 2013.
Hot pink was her favorite color, but I didn’t have any of that color so I hope that the thought counts and that she is smiling from above. I wore the pink heart today because I was unable to attend her memorial service and this was my way of honoring her.
On the day she passed away, I went to my university’s chapel to put her picture on the altar of those who have died, I lit a candle for her and prayed for her.
We are thinking of you Kaylee. Rest in Peace. You are always loved by the WTP community and from people at my university who never knew you.